As we look ahead to 2022, leveraging machine learning to power customer experience through self-service is one of the technological trends that will continue to play an important role for member organizations. However, as many organizations have come to discover, driving value from user behavior-based machine learning (ML) modelling has proven challenging, in part because of the sheer volume of customer queries needed to make it truly work.
In 2022 and onward, we see the emphasis shifting instead to language-based machine learning modelling, fueled by innovations in underlying search technologies. In this joint webinar with TSIA and Elastic, the makers of Elasticsearch, we’ll help you understand how ML-powered search really works, and how you can make the most of the latest innovations.
Join us for this webinar to learn more about:
- Why user behavior-based machine learning models might be failing.
- Why digital leaders are moving toward language-based machine learning modelling in search, and how it helps to unlock true user intent.
- How moving from keyword-based to meaning-based search matching creates better customer self-service experiences.
- Which underlying recent innovations around machine learning make this possible.
- What kinds of internal resources you need to truly harness the power of machine learning to deliver self-service success.