WHERE TO CUT BACK
To reduce only the operating costs that don’t cut
into the productivity or efficiency of profitable revenue generation.
Eliminate Confusion and Complexity
- Eliminate portfolio confusion by rationalizing your end-to-end service portfolio and reducing
redundancy across service offers.
Eliminate Ineffective Practices
- Identify inefficient service offer realization and lifecycle practices while optimizing offers for
simplicity and scalability.
Minimum Viable Experiences
- Define minimum viable experiences for customers to ensure offers aren’t over-engineered and
delivering value that has not been monetized.
- Ensure a consistent approach across the entire portfolio.
WHERE TO FIND NEW REVENUE
To focus more on the places where revenue CAN be grown
in this economy.
Optimize Portfolios for the Customer
- Establish offer portfolios that deliver value across the entire customer lifecycle
- Create portfolios of service offers that continually build on incremental layers of value.
Maximize Expansion and Upsell
- Target existing customer base of support customers for expansion and upsell opportunities.
Migrate support clients to managed services
Migrate managed clients to XaaS offers
Consult, design, and transform legacy environments
Outcome-based Customer Engagement
- Leverage offer data and analytics to ensure sales is not underselling at the point of sale.
Reinforce with data-driven insights on how premium offers influence the customer’s business