Conference Registration Terms
Please review our policies below.
Credit Card: The registration system accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover. Credit cards are charged at the time of registration online.
For registrations made by TSIA members using a non-voucher payment type (i.e., credit card), registrants may request that a voucher be applied and a refund issued back to the original form of payment.
Cancellation Deadlines for Credit Card Registrations:
- Refunds must be processed via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Through April 29, 2024: full refund.
- April 30-May 3, 2024: refund, less a $150 transaction fee.
- May 4, 2024 or later: no refunds, registration fee will be forfeited.
Cancellation Deadlines for Voucher Registrations:
- Requests for voucher cancellations must be processed via email to email@example.com.
- Through April 29, 2024: voucher processed cancellations will have the voucher restored to "available" status, with its original expiration date.
- April 30, 2024 or later: voucher will be forfeited and remain in "redeemed" status.
Registrations by credit card or voucher that result in a no-show will not receive a refund.
Registrations by credit card or voucher that are unable to attend the conference may send a substitute until Friday, May 3. Please send substitution requests to firstname.lastname@example.org with the names of both the original and substitute registrant.
For requested refunds that meet the above-noted requirements, all refunds will be processed within 30 days of request.
Other Terms and Conditions
TSIA reserves the right and discretion to verify your relationship with TSIA and to determine if your attendance is appropriate.
Please note that speakers and topics are confirmed at the time of publishing, however, circumstances beyond the control of the organizers may necessitate substitutions, alterations, or cancellations of the speakers and/or topics. As such, TSIA reserves the right to alter or modify the advertised speakers and/or topics if necessary. Any substitutions or alterations will be updated on our conference website as soon as possible.
We reserve the right to use photographs taken at the conference for marketing purposes including, but not limited to, posting the photographs on social media and our various websites, and including them in print and/or email marketing campaigns. By entering the event, you authorize TSIA to include your likeness without additional permission for these purposes. Please note that recording of events/performances is prohibited.