WHERE TO CUT BACK
To reduce only the operating costs that don’t cut
into the productivity or efficiency of profitable revenue generation.
Increase Sales with Fewer Salespeople
- Increase sales with less staff by leveraging data and analytics from the entire customer lifecycle to place the right
resource on the right deal at the lowest cost with the highest chance of success.
Customer Lifecycle Revenue Optimization
- Understand where to eliminate ineffective activities that lead to revenue loss and revenue latency. Improve win rates
and make sales more efficient through analytics, and paying lower commision by leveraging e-commerce and Customer
Success for lower complexity transactions.
- Enable Partners across LAER by deepening partner relationships by shifting focus beyond the initial sale and expanding
focus to adoption, expansion, and renewal capabilities at greater scale and lower cost than direct.
Benchmark Revenue Efficiency
- Identify what critical practices drive down Revenue Acquisition Cost (RAC) and lead to cost-efficient growth.
WHERE TO FIND NEW REVENUE
To focus more on the places where revenue CAN be grown
in this economy.
Increase Sales Effectiveness and Win Rates
- Leverage data and analytics to inform the optimal sales process and maximize revenue per prospect and increase total
- Learn how to educate partners on customer-centric value of XaaS portfolios.
Data-driven Expansion and Cross-selling
- Leverage lifecycle analytics to identify key customers to target for expansion and find new cross-sell opportunities
without additional marketing expenses.
Outcome-based Customer Engagement
- Increase sales, adoption, and renewal by leveraging outcome frameworks to drive the right discussions and ensure clean
handoffs with Customer Success.