Partner with TSIA
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
TSIA Giving Program
Customer Growth and Renewal
Service Offer Management
XaaS Channel Optimization
XaaS Product Management
XaaS Speaking Engagements
Become a Member
COVID-19 Resource Center
If you believe you are seeing this message in error,
please let us know.
Ask about TSIA membership to access.
Already a TSIA Member? Sign In.
Breaking the code of Digital Transformation when developing a cross-organizational digital strategy, and what most organizations miss when creating digital strategies.
Digital Transformation is the top priority for organizations, managed service providers (MSPs), and anyone who has an online presence. But many organizations find their digital transformation efforts stalled, ineffective, or failing to meet expectations.
Ready to enable and provide examples, Mark Bradley is the contributing author of ITILs Digital and IT Strategy book and Senior Product Manager at Flexera Software.
In this session, you'll learn:
- How organizations can become more proactive about defining and making timely, significant changes to compete in a digital world.
- Why Digital Transformation is necessary and is more than just a buzzword.
- Leverage the 'Fish Model' as a blueprint for successful companies to navigate difficult transformations.
- How to prepare your organization for creating digital strategies.
- How does a company embed a holistic and strategic digital approach that becomes consistent and repeatable across the organization?
When establishing a genuine cross-organizational digital strategy, 'innovate to thrive' should be a cultural mindset in which companies recognize the need to change. Events such as the global pandemic have only accelerated and should encourage the right mindset for a digital strategy that works across the organization.
Manager, Product Management, Flexera
Publish Date: May 27, 2022
TSIA is well worth the investment. This is the one place where you can come and get a fusion of ideas that you can then marry up to the goals and objectives of your organization and boil that down into several actionable plans that you can implement over the next 6 months to a year.
Peg Rodarmel, SVP, Subscription Services, Infor
The Technology & Services Industry Association (TSIA) is dedicated to helping technology and services organizations large and small grow and advance in the technology industry. Find out how you can achieve success, too. Call us at (858) 674-5491 or we can call you.