The transformation of the technology industry to subscription and XaaS models is causing major disruption in traditional customer engagement models. The recurring nature of the XaaS business means that Sales teams can no longer close the deal and walk away, leaving Services to figure it out.
Sales, Customer Success, Channel Partners, and even Marketing all have revenue goals and targets, and they all interact with the customer throughout the contract lifecycle. So how do you sort out the roles and responsibilities, and grow and renew your customers effectively and efficiently? TSIA’s LAER (Land, Adopt, Expand, Renew) customer engagement model provides the roadmap for how to drive cost-effective revenue growth throughout the customer lifecycle.
This virtual summit will give you some innovative new ideas on topics such as:
- Understanding how Land, Adopt, Expand and Renew (LAER) all work together
- Transforming your go-to-market structure with LAER as the roadmap
- Developing key skills and capabilities across your customer touchpoints
- The critical practices of adoption
- Optimizing your renewal process for growth
- The changing role of channel partners in a XaaS world
Join us for two hours of engaging content, with a 30-minute live Q&A session at the end.
- Ken Trombetta, SVP Go-to-Market Transformation, Cisco Systems
- Martin Dove, VP, Subscription Sales Research, TSIA
- Karen Allinder, VP Customer Experience Solutions, Miller Heiman Group/ Korn Ferry
- Steve Frost, VP & Managing Director, Revenue Research and Advisory, TSIA
- Jack Johnson, VP, Service Revenue Generation Research, TSIA
- Anne McClelland, VP, XaaS Channel Optimization Research, TSIA