If your company has equipment on customer premise that you service, this “State of Field Services” webinar is for you. For the last eight years, equipment manufacturers in every industry have been struggling with a business model disruption that has had significant implications for field services organizations.
Join Vele Galovski, TSIA’s VP, Field Services Research, as he shares his findings based on TSIA’s benchmark data and discusses which key field service trends and core capabilities your organization needs to embrace in order to succeed in 2020 and beyond, including:
- An overview of industry trends for equipment / hardware manufacturers.
- The top business challenges faced by Field Service organizations.
- Discussion of the three strategic imperatives that are driving field services organizations:
- Productivity: Being the Low-Cost Provider Never Goes Out of Style
- Service Revenue: Differentiating offers and increasing tangible value
- Digital Transformation: Technology impacting business model and service delivery
- A “heatmap” of the critical organizational capabilities required to address the top business challenges.