Original equipment manufacturers (OEM’s) are struggling with profitable revenue growth. The traditional business model that was based on “Make, Sell, Ship + Attached Service” is under duress. With daily customer interfaces, field service organizations are playing a key role in the OEM business model transformation.
Join Vele Galovski, TSIA’s VP of Research, Field Services, as he shares his findings based on TSIA’s benchmark data and discusses which key field service trends and core capabilities your organization needs to embrace in order to succeed in 2018 and beyond, including:
- Four warning signs that your business model is changing
- Optimizing service delivery costs
- Generating service revenue commensurate with value created
- Embracing IoT and the Remote Services Continuum
- Developing a digital transformation strategy
Don’t miss this informative session – register today!
Register even if you can’t attend, and we’ll send you a link to view the recording.