Is your customer success organization prepared to take on 2023? We see customer success executives as key players in this challenged economy. With the right investments, they are positioned to create greater revenue, improve operational efficiencies, and expand customer coverage models. But the big question we keep getting from our members is: what should those investments be?
In this highly anticipated annual webinar, Stephen Fulkerson, TSIA’s VP, Customer Success Research, will answer that question by examining the importance of Customer Success organizations and how they are making changes to the way they operate within a company to add value to the bottom line.
He’ll also share his analysis of last year’s customer success behaviors and trends and provide insights into which actions your customer success organization will need to take to prepare for industry changes.
Key topics and takeaways include:
- Where customer success investments are being made to maximize operational efficiencies and drive revenue.
- The top three growing trends in customer success.
- Challenges faced by customer success executives in 2022, and where to focus in 2023.
- How customer success organizations are transforming.
- Best practices to help you navigate turbulent fluctuations in the economy.