One of the hottest trends impacting sales organizations today is the need for sellers to develop a stronger focus on customer outcomes. Business buyers want to engage with sellers who understand their industry, speak their language and can explain the business impact and value that their proposed solution is going to deliver.
As we face these challenging times with COVID-19, it’s more important than ever to spend time building out these capabilities to ensure when we come out on the other side, our businesses are ready to move faster and more effectively.
Please join me for this 45-minute webinar, to learn more about the latest developments and emerging best practices in the world of outcome and value based selling.
- Why is it so important to develop industry vertical specialization?
- What are the essential building blocks required to enable an outcome-based selling model?
- How do you get started and what are the early signs of success?
- What are the specific skills and capabilities that you should be looking for?
We’ll even answer big questions facing the industry like:
- What is the business case for making the shift to outcome-based selling?
- How to develop a strategic roadmap and prioritized set of initiatives?
- How can you make sure that you have the buy-in of your fellow leaders?
Even if you can’t join live, register now and we’ll send you the recorded webcast to watch at your convenience.