Join us April 13, 2023
11:00 AM PT / 2:00 PM ET
If you’re ready to increase ROI and grow your business’ overall market share, having more women in your senior management positions might just give you the competitive edge you’ve been looking for.
Worldwide, just 25% of technical roles are held by women and even less are graduating from computer science programs. However, studies have shown that organizations with greater diversity tout far higher employee satisfaction and business performance on average.
So how can your organization take action to improve gender representation and grow your business?
Join this panel discussion with prominent female leaders in the tech industry to learn about:
- The importance of attracting more women to tech-related roles
- How employing more women can increase revenue and improve business performance
- The obstacles preventing women from entering high-tech fields
- Real-life examples of and strategies for bridging the gender gap in tech
Our expert panel of speakers:
- Moderator: Katie Delgado, Vice President of Engineering, Forbes Media
- Aileen Allkins, Chief Customer Officer, Tek Experts
- Savita Bradoo, Global Client Delivery Executive, Tek Experts
- Yolanda Natal-Santos, Microsoft Leap, Senior Business Program Manager, Microsoft