The subscription economy has raised the stakes to deliver an exceptional customer experience and eliminate any friction that may give a customer reason to churn. According to TSIA’s Customer Success Benchmark, 57% of companies have executed a customer journey mapping exercise, to better understand the end-to-end customer experience, and identify friction points that ultimately impact adoption, retention, and expansion.
This Tech Summit will explore how companies should be looking at customer engagement at a macro level to better understand and design the ultimate experience.
Join John Ragsdale as he leads a panel discussion with CX thought leaders to discuss:
- Defining customer journey mapping, including who should own and be involved in this process.
- Leveraging analytics to correlate every event in the customer journey to revenue and create a prioritized list of transformation required.
- Creating a customer experience operations group (CX Ops) to examine the data and processes in this cross-enterprise journey, which can provide guidance to individual departmental operations groups.
- The content required at each step of the customer journey, in particular the role of customer learning content in sales, onboarding, adoption, and support.
- The culture change required to embrace a truly customer-focused philosophy across the enterprise.
- The technology infrastructure required to analyze enormous data warehouses of customer history to enable insights and proactive recommendations.