Since 2005, TSIA has been tracking an index of fifty of the largest, publicly traded, global providers of technology services named The Technology and Services 50.
Over the years, the quarterly snapshots and webinars we produced have provided valuable insights into how technology business models have been changing over the past decade.
As we continue to navigate COVID-19's impact on the economy, this quarterly webinar will serve two critical functions:
Join Thomas Lah, TSIA’s Executive Director and Executive Vice President, as he provides the most insights TSIA has regarding the state of the technology industry. During this 1-hour webinar, Thomas will:
- Provide analysis of the public data to assess how technology providers have weathered the most recent quarter.
- Provide incremental TSIA data and analysis on what challenges technology providers will be facing in the upcoming quarters.
- Review revenue and profit trends for technology companies for the most recent quarter.
- Review the impact of COVID-19 on key financial indicators.
- Present any additional data TSIA has regarding the state of technology business models.
- Provide TSIA point of view on where technology providers should focus their initiatives to navigate the next two quarters.