Technology firms and their resellers and implementation partners understand that they must have a Customer Success practice in order to successfully support a subscription model. Many companies face challenges in this process due to legacy culture, processes, tools, and skillsets.
A Customer Success practice is more than just hiring CSMs and implementing new processes. The practice should have an executive sponsor, a charter, strategy, trained CSMs, processes, playbooks, Go-to-Market strategies, tools, etc.
During this 45-minute webinar, ISSI’s CEO, Burjor Mehta, and Customer Success Practice Lead, Jonathan Lee, will discuss the approach of using a Customer Success Practice Assessment (CSPA) to identify the strengths and gaps in your practice.
The conversation will cover:
- How to enable Partners to better understand existing maturity/readiness levels before investing in a specific area.
- A breakdown of the 3 broad categories (business, process, and tools) into nine specific domain areas.
- The CSPA deliverable: a report with a color-coded practice maturity heatmap of the nine domain area, best practices, and associated recommendations for gap closure.
- A structured path of development for the Customer Success journey.
- The value of ISSI’s follow-up enablement workshops in three key areas:
- Strategy/Business Model
- Health Score/Tools
- Register now to learn from industry experts how you can enable the future of high-tech.