For years, companies have used CRM as the software of choice to manage customer engagement and information, in an attempt to deliver a great customer experience. Managing the front end of the engagement process is important. However, delivering proactive service-that prevents and resolves customer issues-requires much more than that.
In this on-demand webinar, Judith Platz, VP Research, Support Services at TSIA and Holly Simmons, Senior Director for Customer Service Management at ServiceNow will discuss new strategies, processes, and technology that connect customer service teams with other departments and enable organizations to shift to a proactive service delivery culture. Ms. Platz will also share recent research that will help benchmark your organization’s readiness to move from reactive to proactive customer service delivery.
Topics covered during the session:
• Assessing the current customer service delivery landscape and gaps
• Evaluating support transformation strategies and metrics
• Critical capabilities for shifting from reactive to proactive customer service
• Benchmarking your organization’s technology maturity and readiness
• Interactive discussion and Q&A
The Technology Services Industry Association (TSIA) is dedicated to helping services organizations large and small grow and advance in the technology industry. Find out how you can achieve success, too. Call us at (858) 674-5491 or we can call you.