While the past two years have seen an employee-led “great resignation,” the past six months have seen significant headcount reductions for many tech firms, and 49% of B2B companies expect hiring freezes or potential layoffs in 2023. What does this mean for customer support and success functions who are on the front lines for protecting revenue and customer retention?
The reality is that employers must do more with fewer resources. One key lever for success is deploying a comprehensive quality monitoring (QM) program, which serves the dual purpose of:
1. Auditing and ensuring customer service quality standards are met.
2. Providing a timely, actionable feedback and coaching loop to front-line agents who help determine the successful outcomes for customers.
But how do you get higher quality output with fewer resources? TSIA benchmark data from 2022 shows that companies with formal quality monitoring programs significantly improve both the customer experience and the employee experience. In this webinar, we’ll explore the determining factors that help service leaders achieve optimal retention of both employees and customers.
Join us to learn how you can:
- Implement a comprehensive QM and coaching program without additional budget and people.
- Identify and address key friction points along the customer and employee journeys that impact long-term account profitability.
- Leverage omnichannel artificial intelligence (AI) to analyze every customer interaction channel, including web chat, SMS, and social.