Revolutionize Support: Embedded Support & Knowledge Delivery
Sponsored by Support.com
Does your support organization have what it needs to provide relevant & contextual self-service support to your customers where & when they need it?
TSIA Research states that 67% of customers prefer self-service support, compared to only 20% who prefer phone support. (TSIA 2015 Social Support Survey.)
Do your support teams have access to current, accurate knowledge and context to provide a seamless transition from self-service to live agent help and streamline the support experience?
According to a recent survey by TSIA, the largest percentage of time of your support agent, 26%, is spent on researching the problem to identify a resolution. (TSIA 2015 Knowledge Management Survey.)
Listen to this 30-minute On-Demand webinar with John Ragsdale, Vice President of Research at TSIA, and Sampath Gomatam, Senior Vice President of Product at Support.com, as they discuss:
- Insights from TSIA's latest research on challenges with current knowledge approaches and related business impact
- Ways to consolidate access to information and structure knowledge for guidance specifically geared towards support interactions
- The emergence of embedded support into mobile and web apps to provide a unified customer experience and boost adoption
- How maintaining context across support interactions can enable delivery of customized knowledge at the point of need
- How embedded support and on-demand knowledge delivery can have a significant impact in improving support productivity, reducing customer effort, and increasing customer satisfaction and product consumption
Register for this On-Demand webinar today!
VP Research, Technology and Social
Thursday, November 19th, 2015
10:00 AM PT / 1:00 PM ET