Companies are starting to get it. In many ways, giving customers an exceptional experience matters even more than delivering a great product or service at the right price. To meet these changing expectations, businesses across industries are transitioning from traditional methods of providing service and support to more customer-centric digital engagement strategies. Many are evaluating emerging technologies, such as artificial intelligence (AI) and chatbots, and expanding the number of engagement channels they offer in order to modernize their engagement approach and improve operational efficiency.
Bold360 conducted a global survey of 850 business decision makers and 4,500 consumers to understand this year’s customer engagement trends and uncover what matters most to businesses and consumers as we move into 2019.
Join us for this webinar where we will share results of the survey and examine:
- Which channels matter most to consumers today and into the future.
- What consumers think about the current state of customer service and support.
- How companies are responding to new consumer behaviors.
- How emerging technologies will impact your digital engagement processes.
- What AI means for the future of your contact center.
- An example of success: What metrics you can expect.