This award recognizes the company that has best leveraged analytics to improve operational performance, service levels, or the customer experience. The analytics project should have been done internally, and may or may not have been embedded into products sold to customers.
Overview: What You Did
Provide an overview of your use of analytics to provide value at a high level. Details* can include, but are not limited to, any or all of the following:
- Business challenges that led to the introduction of analytics project
- Technology selection and/or development
- A diagram of your applicable technology infrastructure and applications
- Integrations to CRM, ERP, or other enterprise applications
- How the new analytics project impacted processes of employees and/or customers
- Any campaigns or other approaches used to educate, entice and ensure utilization of data driven insights by end users
- How long did it take to implement the project, from strategy start to incorporating insights into decision making by end users
- Lessons learned. What would you do differently next time? What can others learn from your journey?
Business Impact: How This Innovation Has Helped Your Company
Describe how your innovative use of analytics has impacted business outcomes for your company. Provide supporting evidence*, such as:
- Customer loyalty
- Improved win rates
- Impact on productivity
- Cost savings
- Additional revenue recognized
Customer Impact: How This Innovation Has Helped Your Customers
Detail how your innovative use of analytics has positively impacted your customers. Provide supporting evidence*, such as:
- Improvements in the delivery of support services
- Customer satisfaction scores
- Metrics related to customer consumption of products/services
- Impact on your customers' businesses and/or on their customers (where available)
- Customer testimonials
Your application will also be judged on the following criteria:
- The Cohesiveness of Your Application. Is there a single, end-to-end narrative that is easy to follow and that is supported by good examples and/or data?
- The "CXO-readiness" of Your Application. Is your presentation both concise (to-the-point) and compelling in its brevity?
- The Effectiveness of Your Metrics. Do the metrics that you include adequately support the story that you are telling?