Is your sales team having the right conversations to keep your customers happy and ensure adoption, expansion, and renewal go smoothly?
The conditions for successful and efficient delivery of a technology solution, whether it’s a traditional transactional deal or a lifecycle/subscription contract, are mostly established prior to the contract being signed.
TSIA has created the industry’s first comprehensive checklist that is intended to be used throughout the pre-sales process to ensure that everyone remains coordinated and focused on the best possible result for both the customer and the supplier.
The goal of this checklist is to help you:
- Optimize the customer’s business outcome from the solution
- Improve the probability and reduce the required effort for value realization
- Accelerate the time to value being realized
- Ensure the smooth and productive operation of the Land, Adopt, Expand, Renew (LAER) customer lifecycle
- Create a better partnership between all parties involved in the deal
The TSIA Checklist for Success is designed to be a collaborative tool, and requires participation from the customer, Sales, Services, Customer Success, and any third parties who are dependencies for the realization of the defined value.
Download your copy today!