The relationship between vendors and channel partners is changing.
This "State of XaaS Partner Channel Optimization 2021" report is focused on the impact of value realization and business outcomes-oriented sales and adoption approaches that vendors leverage with their partner channel ecosystem. By doing so, they drive and cement customers' stickiness of vendor technology solutions delivered through as-a-service offerings.
It will also examine channel partner trends and look at how companies that are further along in transforming their business models to XaaS will be focused on helping their channel partners deliver value and business outcomes to their customer base in 2021 and beyond.
Download your copy of the report to get insight into the following three things that are changing in the relationship between vendors and partners:
- Shifts in selling models in the partner ecosystem.
- Shifts in focus for partners to business outcomes and value realization.
- Investment in enablement, tools, data, and incentives for partners to deliver value realization and business outcomes.
Additional key points discussed in the report include:
- Leveraging channel partners in your technology subscription sales.
- Incentives for channel partners to deliver value and outcomes.
- Channel partner training in XaaS.
Each year, TSIA's team of research experts puts together a series of "State of" reports that include fact-based research and data from their engagement with the leading companies in the tech industry. Executives from companies large and small, including 80% of the Fortune 100 tech companies, rely on the findings, recommendations, and industry-validated trends and best practices in these reports to help them make strategic business decisions and achieve business outcomes, faster.