This year's report will focus on the key challenges for support and the necessity to provide SMART support.
The members TSIA Research works with are consistent in acknowledging the following challenges for their organizations, which this report will discuss in detail:
- Support is facing a critical supply-and-demand problem for skilled employees who want to make support a career.
- Support employees feel a lack of emotional connection and curiosity to their organization and their company.
- Focus remains on artificial intelligence (AI) to cut costs and reduce headcount.
- Support organizations suffer from a lack of strategic placement/culture within the company.
- Support role reengineering is not a leading initiative.
- Critical support automation is lagging.
- Short-term budgets are producing short-term gains.
- Customers are driving channels of engagement that the support organization is not ready to offer.
The overall priority of customer experience lacks support involvement.
These business challenges are indicative of the areas support services organizations need to focus on in the coming year.
Download your copy to learn how you can focus on SMART support – for your business, for your employees, and for your customers.