This annual "State of Field Services" report covers industry trends impacting equipment/hardware manufacturers.
Have you ever downsized your way to growth? Probably not. So why are many organizations falling back on the old, draconian cost-cutting methods as we face economic headwinds in 2023?
The simple reason is that we have always done it that way, and as an industry we are rather good at it. However, this time it feels different. Decisions made now will determine who withstands the current headwinds while laying the foundation for future recovery.
In “The State of Field Services 2023” report, we will:
- Provide an overview of industry trends impacting companies that have equipment on customer premises.
- Identify potential scenarios to help your company successfully navigate this challenging economic environment:
- Where to reduce operating costs that do not cut into the productivity or efficiency of future profitable revenue generation.
- Where to find new opportunities where revenue CAN be grown in the current economy.
- Identify what must be true (WMBT) for your company to be successful in each scenario.
- Help you to understand the risk associated with the status quo and traditional approaches to economic uncertainty.
If your company has equipment on customer premise that you service, this “State of Field Services” report is for you. Download your copy today!
Each year, TSIA's team of research experts puts together a series of "State of" reports that include fact-based research and data from their engagement with the leading companies in the tech industry. Executives from companies large and small, including 80% of the Fortune 100 tech companies, rely on the findings, recommendations, and industry-validated trends and best practices in these reports to help them make strategic business decisions and achieve business outcomes, faster.