If your company has equipment on customer premise that you service, this report is for you!
Digital transformation is affecting many industries, but it has the potential to completely redefine original equipment manufacturer (OEM) business models, with significant implications for field services organizations.
In this annual “State of Field Services” report, we will:
- Share the six megatrends fueling the digital transformation and their impact on the field services organizations of OEMs
- Introduce TSIA’s new Healthcare Technology and Industrial Equipment benchmarking peer groups and share how the digital transformation is impacting each vertical
- Provide practical next steps based on where your industry and company are in the transformation.
In addition, this report will discuss the three key trends that will influence field services organizations in 2019 and beyond:
- The digital transformation: Three operational zones
- Optimizing service delivery: Being the low-cost provider never goes out of style
- Value creation is king
The business models of OEMs are about to dramatically change due to digital transformation and TSIA predicts this transformation will be playing out over the next five years. The greatest concern TSIA continues to have for member companies is that they will continue to hold on to legacy business models that will not be sustainable when the industry transition is complete.
Download your copy of this report, distribute it among your team, and decide which mission critical capabilities your company will improve this year to remain successful through the industry transition.