Leading Organizations Honored for Services Excellence at Technology Services World Service Transformations
LAS VEGAS, October 22, 2014 – The Technology Services Industry Association (TSIA), the leading association for today’s technology services organizations, announced the winners of the 2014 STAR Awards today at the Technology Services World (TSW) 2014 Service Transformations conference being held in Las Vegas.
The winners were chosen in 11 categories that span the six TSIA service disciplines: education services, field services, professional services, managed services, customer success & support, and service revenue generation. TSIA's STAR Awards have become one of the highest honors in the technology services industry, allowing companies to be publicly acknowledged by their peers as being among the best in the business.
The 2014 STAR Award Winners, by category, are:
- Innovation in the Delivery of Support Services — Palo Alto Networks
- Innovation in the Delivery of Professional Services — SAP
- Innovation in the Delivery of Managed Services — Avaya
- Innovation in the Delivery of Field Services — Cisco Systems
- Innovation in Service Offer Development — Oracle
- Innovation in Leveraging Technology for Service Excellence — Avaya
- Innovation in Enabling Customer Success, Support Services — Juniper Networks
- Innovation in Enabling Customer Success, Service Revenue Generation — Avaya
- Innovation in Enabling Customer Success, Professional Services — Cisco Systems
- Innovation in Enabling Customer Success, Education Services — SAP
- Innovation in Customer Commitment — EMC
"These pioneering organizations demonstrate superior initiative and innovation within key disciplines of the technology services arena," said Thomas Lah, TSIA executive director. "Commitment, leadership, and a drive for services success are business imperatives for these world-class organizations, and we are proud to acknowledge their advancement of technology services delivery."
Companies seeking the STAR Award undergo a rigorous evaluation process, with the winners selected by TSIA’s service discipline advisory board members. Since its inception in 1990, the STAR Awards have become one of the highest honors in the technology services industry, acknowledging the contribution of companies of all sizes to the continual improvement of technology services delivery industry-wide. More information on the awards can be found at www.tsia.com/services-excellence/star-awards.html.
The Technology Services Industry Association (TSIA) is the world's leading organization dedicated to advancing the business of technology and services. Technology services organizations large and small look to TSIA for world-class business frameworks, best practices based on real-world results, detailed performance benchmarking, exceptional peer networking opportunities, and high-profile certification and awards programs. TSIA corporate members represent the world's top technology companies as well as scores of innovative small and mid-size businesses in four major markets: enterprise IT and telecom, consumer technology, healthcare and healthcare IT, and industrial equipment and technology. TSIA's editorial blog, Inside Technology Services, is widely recognized by technology service professionals for providing thought leadership and insights into industry trends and best practices. Visit us at www.tsia.com, follow us on Twitter @TSIACommunity, or connect with us on LinkedIn and Google +.
TSIA Media Contact:
Vice President, Marketing