Technology is incredibly important to field services operations, requiring various platforms and applications to effectively perform on-site repairs.
In this report, TSIA has identified 20 separate application categories recommended for highly productive, scalable field services, including:
- Core infrastructure technology
- Productivity tools
- Tools to understand and track customer behavior and sentiment
With the increased complexity of today’s products and the ever-growing number of customer interactions, clearly, investments in field services technology are a primary avenue to meet and exceed customer expectations for service levels.
Field services executives should understand which enabling technology components are already well adopted, as well as emerging tools that may provide a boost to operational and financial metrics.
Download your copy of TSIA’s “2019 Field Services Technology Stack” report to:
- Get TSIA Research recommendations for your field services technology stack
- See a listing of the top installed vendors in each technology category
- Learn how technology can be leveraged for “extreme automation,” making dramatic improvements to productivity, services quality, or revenue through the use of innovative technology