Year over year, technology becomes ever more important to customer success organizations and initiatives.
Delivering prescriptive time-, event-, and value-based adoption plays are critical workflows to ensure that customers receive maximum value from their technology suppliers. It is only through effective technology adoption that technology suppliers can achieve their goals of higher renewal rates and expansion opportunities.
In this report, TSIA has identified 13 separate application categories recommended for highly productive, scalable customer success teams and programs, including:
- Core infrastructure technology
- Productivity tools
- Tools to understand and track customer behavior and sentiment
TSIA continues to see a maturing capability with customer success tools to create and manage complex process workflows that cover many use cases. Additionally, these tools offer the promise of delivering productivity gains that allow customer success organizations and initiatives to scale.
Download your copy of TSIA’s “2019 Customer Success Technology Stack” report to:
- Get TSIA Research recommendations for your customer success technology stack
- See a listing of the top installed vendors in each technology category
- Learn how technology can be leveraged for “extreme automation,” making dramatic improvements to productivity, services quality, or revenue through the use of innovative technology