A core deliverable of membership in the Professional Services discipline is a comparison of member companies’ practices, metrics, and business results to other companies in the industry in eight core modules:
- Company Profile, including company type, corporate revenues, markets served, and professional services revenues.
- Business Model, including professional services business model, allocations, gross margins, profits, and revenue growth.
- Sales and CRM, including attach rate, CSAT practices, hit ratio, compensation practices, and VSOE practices.
- Delivery, including billable rates, billable utilization, project management methodology, and subcontracting practices.
- Operations, including PSA system, resource management methodology, talent management program, and time-to-source.
- Engineering, including intellectual asset management, offering development methodology, and time-to-market.
- Marketing, including analyst relations management, product adoption methodology, and marketing budget allocation.
- Partner Management, including partner enablement, partner ID and qualification, and subcontracting margins.