A core deliverable of membership in the Customer Success discipline is a comparison of member companies’ practices, metrics, and business results to other companies in the industry in nine core modules:
- Demographics, covering business type, geography, and market segment revenue mix.
- Customer Success Fundamentals, covering customer-to-CSM personnel ratio, CMS core charter (Adopter, Retainer, Expander), Business Strategy, Communication Tools, Cross Collaboration, Key Performance Metrics.
- Core Financials, covering fee based Customer Success offerings, gross margin, Growth Rates, Cost Categories, Funding model.
- Talent Management, covering span of Control Ratios, CSM Labor rates, Compensation, Training days, Attrition, key performance measurements.
- Customer Satisfaction covering CSAT compensation, Annual survey response rates, and average CSAT scores, NPS scores, CES scores, adoption frameworks, onboarding activities.
- Sales and Marketing, covering renewal rates, churn rates, expansion rates.