TSIA Honors Members for Their Achievement of Operational and Support Excellence
Strategic Certifications and Support Staff Excellence Honorees To Be Recognized at 2019 Technology & Services World Conference
SAN DIEGO, October 18, 2019 — The Technology Services Industry Association (TSIA), the leading association for today's technology services organizations, will honor technology companies that have received certification in Support Staff Excellence and Strategic Certifications for 2019. These top organizations will be publicly recognized for their achievements at the Technology & Services World (TSW) conference to be held next week in Las Vegas.
Support Staff Excellence (SSE) Certification and Certified Support Staff Excellence Center (CSSEC) Designation
Support Staff Excellence (SSE), offered by TSIA and delivered by Miller Heiman Group, is a powerful staff development program that enables the delivery of a superior customer service experience through the development of the most critical service delivery resource a company has: its people.
The Certified Support Staff Excellence Center (CSSEC) designation leverages performance metrics that ensure the entire service organization's staff internalizes key elements of the training program and can improve their interactions with customers on a sustained level.
Newly appointed companies as Certified Support Staff Excellence Centers are:
- Certified Support Staff Excellence Center – Level 1 for Service Ready Technical Support – Cradlepoint Inc.
- Certified Support Staff Excellence Center – Level 1 for Service Ready for Technical Support – Ellucian
- Certified Support Staff Excellence Center – Level 1 Diagnostic Troubleshooting to Be Service Ready – Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
- Certified Support Staff Excellence Center – Level 1 Service Ready for Technical Support – Poly
Companies that maintained their existing status as Certified Support Staff Excellence Centers include:
- Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise
- SAP Sales Cloud
- TeleTracking Technologies
Also being recognized at the conference are the recipients of TSIA's Strategic Certifications for 2019. This program provides organizations with the opportunity to be recognized at the regional or global level, or to achieve the highest level of certification—Certified Technology Service and Support—which includes validated recognition by J.D. Power. The four TSIA Strategic Certification programs include Rated Outstanding, which allows an organization to target recognition in a specific area of strength, Excellence in Service Operations, J.D. Power Certified Assisted Technical Support, and J.D. Power Certified Technology Service and Support, jointly developed by TSIA and J.D. Power with the focus of giving a business's enterprise customers confidence in that organization's support services capabilities.
The organizations honored at TSW 2019 are as follows:
- Cisco – ESO Global, CATS Global – July, 2019
- Citrix – RO Assisted Global – December 2018
- Deltek – RO Assisted Global, CATS North America – December 2018
- Informatica – RO Assisted and Self Service Global – April 2019
- Intermedia – RO Assisted North America, CATS North America – October 2019
- HPE – RO Assisted North America – April 2019
- Huawei Enterprise – RO Assisted EMEA – September 2019
- Marketo – RO Assisted and Self Service North America – August 2019
- Microsoft – RO, Phone & Chat, Windows Consumer, Refresh Microsoft – April 2019
- Palo Alto Networks – RO Assisted and Self Service Global, CATS North America – December 2018
- Symantec – RO Assisted and Self Service Global – April 2019
"We are honored to recognize and congratulate these companies for their achievements this year," said Tom Pridham, SVP Global Accounts & GM Advisory Services at TSIA. “These organizations have clearly demonstrated they have the people, processes and technology in place to deliver excellence and consistency in their technical support interactions that exceed customer expectations.”
To learn more about TSIA's Support Staff Excellence and Strategic Certifications programs, visit the TSIA website at https://www.tsia.com/certifications-and-awards
Adam Beeson, Director of PR & Communications
The Technology & Services Industry Association (TSIA) is the world's leading research organization dedicated to helping technology companies achieve profitable growth and solve their top business challenges. Services, Sales, Product, and Channel organizations at technology companies large and small look to TSIA for world-class business frameworks, best practices based on real-world results, detailed performance benchmarking, and exceptional peer networking opportunities. TSIA’s membership community consists of over 40,000 executives from 96 countries and represents 80% of the Fortune 100 technology companies.