TSIA Announces 2017 STAR Awards Winners
Leading Technology Organizations Honored for Innovation and Excellence at Technology Services World Conference
LAS VEGAS, October 25, 2017 — The Technology Services Industry Association (TSIA), the leading association for today's technology and services organizations, has announced the winners of the 2017 STAR Awards at the Technology Services World conference being held this week in Las Vegas.
The winners were chosen in categories that span the TSIA research areas of customer success, education services, expand selling, field services, managed services, professional services, service revenue generation, and support services. Now in its 27th year, the STAR Awards have become one of the highest honors in the technology services industry, allowing companies to be publicly acknowledged by their peers as being among the best in the business.
The 2017 STAR Awards winners, by category, are:
- Best Practices in Knowledge Management, Enterprise Level — Citrix Systems
- Best Practices in Knowledge Management, SMB Level — Nutanix
- Best Practices in Service Offer Development — Citrix Systems
- Best Practices in the Delivery of Field Service — HP Enterprise
- Best Practices in the Delivery of Support Services, Enterprise Level — HP Enterprise
- Best Practices in the Delivery of Support Services, SMB Level — Ellucian
- Best Practices in Customer Success — GE Digital
- Innovation in a Managed XaaS Solution — HP, Inc.
- Innovation in Enabling Customer Outcomes - Professional Services — HP, Inc.
- Innovation in Execution of Education Services — SAP
- Innovation in Expand Selling Programs — Cisco Systems
- Innovation in Leveraging Analytics for Service Excellence, Enterprise Level — CA Technologies
- Innovation in Leveraging Analytics for Service Excellence, SMB Level — Optanix
- Innovation in Leveraging Social Support for Service Excellence — Dell EMC
- Innovation in the Transformation of Support Services, Enterprise Level — CA Technologies
- Innovation in the Transformation of Support Services, SMB Level — Imprivata
"These outstanding companies have demonstrated award-winning levels of dedication to innovation within key areas of technology and services," said Thomas Lah, TSIA executive director. "Their commitment to success should serve as an inspiration to other technology services business across the industry, and we are proud to acknowledge their achievements."
Companies seeking the STAR Award undergo a rigorous evaluation process, with the winners selected by TSIA’s service discipline advisory board members. Since its inception in 1990, the STAR Awards have become one of the highest honors in the technology services industry, acknowledging the contribution of companies of all sizes to the continual improvement of technology services delivery industry-wide. More information on the awards can be found at www.tsia.com/services-excellence/star-awards.html.
Adam Beeson, Director of PR & Communications
The Technology & Services Industry Association (TSIA) is the world's leading research organization dedicated to helping technology companies achieve profitable growth and solve their top business challenges. Services, Sales, Product, and Channel organizations at technology companies large and small look to TSIA for world-class business frameworks, best practices based on real-world results, detailed performance benchmarking, and exceptional peer networking opportunities. TSIA’s membership community consists of over 40,000 executives from 96 countries and represents 80% of the Fortune 100 technology companies.