Common Attributes in Support Tiers
Date: July 22, 2015
Author: Julia Stegman
Description:Review this document to assess how your support offerings compare with the industry.
- Are each of your support tiers more or less robust?
- How many support tiers do hardware companies offer?
- What are the attributes/deliverables that are commonly offered in each support tier?
- How do your hours of coverage compare?
- In which tier is 24x7 coverage hours introduced?
- Is your pricing at, above, or below the market?
- What pricing methodologies are used to price support contracts?
- What is the percentage of product applied to each support tier?
Service Revenue Generation
premium support; support tier; platinum support; mission critical support; maintenance and support; service offer; service offer development
Finance;Marketing;Operations;Partner Management;Research;Sales;Service Delivery;Strategy
Enterprise IT and Telecommunications;Healthcare and Healthcare IT;Industrial Equipment