Date: October 21, 2015
Author: Angel Rogers - ServiceSource International, Inc.
Roxana Fitzmaurice - Cisco Systems
In this breakout session, Roxana Fitzmaurice, senior manager, Cloud Collaboration Customer Success, Cisco, and Angel Rogers, director, ServiceSource, will talk about how they’ve been able to build and scale a customer success organization of 140-plus customer success managers, who provide life cycle account management support to the Cisco Cloud Collaboration Platform customers from the small to medium business segment (SMB), up through the global enterprise customers—increasing customer adoption and satisfaction. They will speak to the:
- Associated organizational structure (Theatres/Business Segments/Tiers) in place.
- Account segmentation framework.
- KPIs used to manage the business.
- Compensation models in place at each tier.
- Focus on growing Cisco’s customer value through upsell and cross-sell initiatives.
- Role of partner success management.
- Skills inventory needed to support this structure.
Growing Customers; Services Transformation; Customer Success; B4B; Business Outcomes