Date: October 19, 2015
Author: Peter Armaly - Technology Services Industry Association (TSIA)
TSIA has conducted the 2nd Annual Customer baseline survey to baseline key performance metrics and practices associated with customer success organizations.
Join us for this session to gain insights on the following questions:
- How are customer success teams funded by both XaaS and traditional on-premise companies?
- What are best-in-class renewal rates that customer success organizations are achieving?
- How leveraged are customer success compensation models?
- What is the typical ratio of customer success manager to customer accounts?
- How do companies determine which accounts receive customer success coverage?
- Have customer success organizations established documented adoption frameworks to use in assessing customers?
- What capabilities are needed for customer success managers?
TSIA’s first baseline study was groundbreaking and provided hundreds of organizations with tangible operational benchmarks for their customer success organizations including:
- Baseline performance on key metrics.
- Justify current staffing and expense models.
- Understand common and best practices that are emerging.
- Identify improvement opportunities.
Growing Customers; Services Transformation; Customer Success; B4B; Business Outcomes