Members Login above to download.
Date: October 19, 2015
Author: Thomas Lah
This Service Insight provides a framework TSIA members can use to move the concept of outcome engineering forward in their companies. It helps answer the following questions:
- How can we identify the specific business outcomes we can help our customers achieve?
- How can we identify all the activities required to achieve target outcomes?
- How can we make sure customers do their required part in achieving target outcomes?
- How will we scale outcome offers?
- How can we assess our ability to conduct outcome engineering?
Education Services;Field Services;Professional Services;Service Revenue Generation-Recurring;Managed Services;Support Services;Expand Selling;Customer Success
Outcome Engineering, Success Science, Outcome Chains
Engineering;Finance;Human Resources;Marketing;Operations;Partner Management;Professor;Research;Sales;Service Delivery;Strategy;Student;Training
Consumer Technologies;Enterprise IT and Telecommunications;Healthcare and Healthcare IT;Industrial Equipment;Other