The Women in Services community of interest was developed by TSIA association members to help women in the services industry to advance their careers and leadership skills. Women in Services was born from an exclusive panel session that was held at Technology Services World 2009 in Silicon Valley. The session was so successful that the official Women in Services community of interest was formed.
The goals of the group are to:
- Provide support and networking for women.
- Facilitate career development and showcase success.
- Promote further engagement of women in the association and its functions.
- Donate proceeds from event sponsorships and registrations to worthy causes that promote career growth and financial independence.
Women in Services Sponsorship and Networking Event
TSIA's spring and fall conference, Technology Services World (TSW), feature special sponsored sessions and networking dinners. Don't miss the TSW Spring 2017 Event, one of TSW's premier social events. It is a unique, fun, and much-anticipated time for information and sharing.
Looking for an opportunity to sponsor a Women in Services Event?
A limited number of sponsorships are available, which offer your organization a unique opportunity to be visible in front of this exclusive audience of technology services leaders and to demonstrate your support of an extremely worthy cause.
For more details about attending or sponsoring, contact Sheri Kennedy at firstname.lastname@example.org or 760-791-7891. You must be a registered attendee of TSW to attend this networking event.
Profits from the proceeds will go to the DRESS FOR SUCCESS CHAPTERS OF SOUTHERN NEVADA and SAN DIEGO. Dress for Success promotes the economic independence of low-income women by providing workplace attire, interview coaching, professional mentoring, job retention programs and life management consultation.
Women in Services Steering Committee
The Women in Services steering committee is made up of an elite group of committed women services leaders from major leading-edge organizations:
- Charlotte Baker, CEO, Digital Hands
- Ruth Fornell, Vice President Global Professional and Software Services, NCR
- Catherine Iacobo, Vice President/GM WW Customer Support Services, Lexmark
- Roslyn Jones, Vice President Education Services, HP Software
- Mary Cay Kosten, Vice President Customer Service, EMC
- Susan McKay, Director of Global Services Alliances, EMC
- Ana Pinczuk, Vice President Services Transformation, Cisco Systems
- Buffy Ransom, Vice President Software Support, Oracle
- Jodi Schilling, Vice President of Americas Customer Support, Hewlett-Packard
- Karen Sinclair, Director Customer Support, BMC
- Mary Trick, EVP Infor Maintenance Business and License Management, Info
- Susan Zwinger, VP Global Systems Technology Service Center, Oracle
- Michelle Logan, Senior Manager of Global Services Business Process, Hitachi Data Systems
Interested in Joining Women in Services or Sponsoring an Upcoming Event?
Contact Sheri Kennedy, Member Programs Manager at TSIA. For more details about sponsoring, download the event handout.