A powerful feature of TSIA’s unique membership model is members’ ability to efficiently tap the knowledge and experience within the network. TSIA maintains a variety of community and peer-to-peer platforms for the use of members, including:
- Advisory Boards: Organized by both service discipline and major market, TSIA Advisory Boards are comprised of a select group of senior executives from long-time member organizations. Boards attend regular virtual and in-person sessions to share insight on industry trends emerging best practices, and guide TSIA’s agenda of research and services.
- Champions: Currently available to members of TSIA’s Customer Success and Support, Professional Services, and Service Revenue Generation disciplines, this member-led community platform includes bimonthly web meetings reviewing shared areas of challenge and opportunity, member presentations, and conference networking events.
- Social Media: TSIA members are offered a wide array of opportunities to keep updated on industry trends and featured content. Members are encouraged to engage with peers via several social media platforms to share challenges and provide valuable insights. Read Inside Technology Services, our blog with information from technology services experts; follow us on Twitter @TSIACommunity; Google us on Google+; link to us on LinkedIn; watch our videos on YouTube.
- Member-to-Member Inquiry: As part of the Member Inquiry service, members have the option to request TSIA-brokered introductions to other members with specific experience to share for direct, member-to-member conversations.
- Issue-Based Forums & Initiatives: In response to shared areas of emerging member interest, TSIA researchers periodically plan small group events and research initiatives to promote fast-cycle information-sharing and analysis. TSIA Researchers also convene “steering committee” conference calls to collect guidance and feedback from interested members on individual research efforts.
Contact us for more information on TSIA’s community and peer-to-peer offerings!