Mark your calendar for Friday, August 16, for a three-hour virtual summit all about digital transformation, including what it is, and how it’s impacting the technology industry. In this online event, sponsored by Coveo, you’ll learn from technology and services industry experts about how they’re addressing digital transformation within their companies and get insight on how to unlock new business potential by optimizing your people, processes, and technology for the digital age.
About This Digital Transformation Virtual Summit
Digital transformation, also referred to as “digitization” or “digitalization”, refers to the changes in an organization’s people, processes, and technology to fully leverage the opportunities presented by new digital technologies. But for B2B technology companies, this can have a huge impact on their ability to create, deliver, and support their hardware and software.
In this virtual summit, “Digital Transformation and Its Impact on Technology Firms,” presented by TSIA research executives, member companies, and TSIA’s partner community, you’ll learn about the business potential that can be realized through digital transformation. You’ll also get an inside look at how leading organizations are making these changes, how they’re using artificial intelligence (AI) to smartly transform their operation, analytics and KPIs you should measure when making changes, and more.
This 3-hour interactive online event is open to everyone to attend!
List of Speakers, Topics, and How to Join This Virtual Summit
The topics for this virtual summit, taking place Friday, August 16 at 8:00 AM Pacific, include:
- Building the Digital Infrastructure for Support – John Ragsdale, Distinguished VP Service Technology Research, TSIA
- Using Artificial Intelligence to Optimize Supply Chain Operations – Dr. Michael Feindt, Strategic Advisory and Blue Yonder Founder, JDA Software
- Measuring the Relevance of Your Digital Transformation – Ari Hoffman, Director of Customer Advocacy, Coveo, and Dave Jobling, Senior Program Manager, User Experience, Tableau
- Monetizing the Data – Laura Fay, VP XaaS Product Management Research, TSIA
- Machine Learning Driven Customer Success – Journey towards Predictive Outcomes – Rengarajan Margasahayam, Technical Architect, Informatica
Additional topics you can look forward to learning about include:
- A presentation on use cases for virtual/merged/augmented reality in service
- Innovative examples of advanced artificial intelligence for determining account health, digital engagement channels for support, and the potential for attended and unattended robotic process automation (RPA)
- How the digital requirements of customers are forcing change to the product management and development cycles
You will also get to hear from speakers from Ciena and IBM as they share their expertise.
At the end of the summit, we will be hosting an interactive Q&A session, where you can get your questions answered live by our panel of industry speakers. We look forward to having you there!